The NIH Center for Scientific Review (CSR) will host four Meet the Experts in NIH Peer Review Webinars in early November 2014 to provide useful insights into the submission and peer review processes. CSR is the portal for NIH grant applications and their review for scientific and technical merit.
Webinars Will Each Focus on a Different Type of NIH Grant Application
Viewers Will See Presentations by Five CSR/NIH Experts
- The Review of Your NIH Grant Application Begins Here
- What You Need to Know about Application Receipt and Referral
- How Your Application Is Reviewed
- Key Things to Know About Your Type of Application (See above list)
- Jumpstart Your Career with CSR’s Early Career Reviewer Program
Go to www.csr.nih.gov/webinar to register for the Webinar you wish to join by Tuesday, October 28. No special software is needed. You will just need a reliable Internet connection and browser. Submit questions for the Q&A session before or during the Webinar by sending them to the moderator at AskExperts@csr.nih.gov.
If you are unable to participate in the live webinar, archived copies of each Webinar via the Webinar webpage will be available. The recordings should be posted within a week after broadcast.
Please direct all inquiries to:
Center for Scientific Review (CSR)